NHC MUSIC are the UK’s fastest growing, volunteer run, not for profit promotions and distribution organization for independent bands, musicians, artists and craftspeople. We also operate a regular selection of events across Glasgow, and we have a music shop/hub based in Glasgow’s Finnieston area.
We also help other charitable organisations throughout Scotland, and we run our own successful Books For Bairns Campaign, and a yearly Heat The Homeless Drive, as well as a selection of other fundraiser type events. Essentially we live, and operate, to help others, and there is a number of ways you can help us do that! You can help by sponsoring us if you are a business, bar, or organisation, by becoming a patreon sponsor if you are a person looking to help us in any way you can, by donating stock to us in our charity shop (we ALWAYS need stock to keep the doors open and the lights on!), endorsing us, volunteering with us, making a purchase from us, and lots more. You could even register yourself, or your band, to work with us, and it will only cost you a one off donation, then not a penny more!
Help us feed the music.
tHE nhc music original MISSION STATEMENT IS A SIMPLE ONE...
To make the local music and arts scene fair for everyone that strives within it, no matter where your 'local music scene' currently resides. The local scenes are for everyone, and should be to everyone's benefit, they are not just there to feed an endless conveyor belt of funds to those sitting at the top, lining their pockets at the expense of everyone else below them. There is a fairer scene out there for everyone.
We just have to make it.
THIS IS ONLY A FRACTION of what we already do
- Helping registered musicians/bands self fund by giving them a walk in store to sell their music and merchandise, giving them 100% of their sales back
- Helping registered bands release their music by going in as partners with CD releases, thus cutting their outgoing costs.
- Cutting registered bands costs by getting them discounts on locally made merchandise.
- Helping registered bands set up DIY gigs, without taking any of their profit for doing so.
- Ongoing promotion online and offline for registered artists, with no extra costs to the artist themselves.
- Helping other charities and organisations survive in tougth times. Together we are stronger.